Also, I finally finished baby-proofing the family room while Jeremy was at the Tigers game on Wednesday night. I installed two gates so that it's one big playroom for the babies. Matthew was fascinated with the drill I was using to install the gate. The babies kept picking up the plastic brackets and crawling or rolling away with them. I think I spent more time looking for the brackets than actually putting the gate up. I took some photos of Matthew "helping" me install the gate. I was using the self-timer so pardon the photo quality but I couldn't miss the photo-op to capture Matthew's interest in the project!
Matthew "helping" with the gate construction