Sunday, August 16, 2009

Picnics!

On Saturday we met Don, Jill & Heidi at Kensington Metropark for the afternoon. We took the babies swimming in the lake. Matthew & Heidi loved their floaters, Claire was a little unsure but eventually warmed up to the idea. I wish I could have taken some photos, but I didn’t want to bring my good camera near the lake! We had a picnic lunch after we went swimming. The babies played on the blanket and enjoyed taking each other’s toys.

Matthew, Claire & Heidi playing at Kensington Metropark



Matthew & Claire are starting to interact more and more with each other. While Heidi was taking a nap they thought it would be fun to have a wrestling match. I managed to take a couple photos before we had to break things up so no one would get hurt.

Heidi took a nap..... ...Matthew & Claire weren't about to sleep!

Sunday morning Matthew & Claire helped me do laundry, their idea of help is emptying the clean clothes out of the laundry basket and rolling around on them while screaming.
In the afternoon we went to the FHFD Union Picnic at Highland State Recreation Area. It was HOT outside so we decided to fill the baby pool. Ciara, Heidi, Matthew and Claire enjoyed splashing in the pool. Gavin was a little unsure of the pool, but he had a good time with the pool toys. Jeremy swears that if you put the babies playing on cable, people would watch it.
I'll try and post a video as soon as I can figure out how to edit it.
Here's some picnic photos as well...
Claire, Ciara, Matthew & Heidi


1 comment:

  1. Our boys 'help' me with the laundry the exact same way:) Hopefully the rain holds for our picnic this afternoon....see you soon! Ellie

    ReplyDelete