Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Hurt Snow White

A couple days ago the twins were supposed to be taking a nap up in their room.  I went up to check on them and put them back in their beds.  I open Claire's door and the first thing she says to me is "I hurt Snow White".  I said "You did???" and looked over at her wall to see that she indeed had removed the shoes and most of the bottom of the dress off of the Snow White decal that I painstakingly placed on her wall.  Sigh.


Since the weather has been nice, we've been outside the last few days.  The kids have really enjoyed running around in the backyard and Cate likes watching all the action from her little ride-on car.  I feel like this ride-on car is going to be the best $15 I have spent in awhile (purchased used from a Mom-2-Mom sale thank you very much!).  I can push her around the yard and still keep hands-free to help Matthew and Claire with whatever they are getting into.  I'm planning a small garden that I hope to start around mid-May so hopefully the twins will enjoy helping with that.






No comments:

Post a Comment