Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 90th Birthday!

My Grampa Sokolnicki turned 90 a couple weeks ago and we all went down to Hamtramck for a Polish dinner.  I was a little worried that Jeremy and the kids wouldn't find anything on the menu to eat, but Jeremy found a Polish sausage dish that he really liked and much to my surprise, the restaurant had kids chicken fingers so everyone was happy.  My Mom made a chocolate cake for dessert and the restaurant played the Polish birthday song.  Everyone had a great time and the food was really good, too.  The twins are really into saying "Happy Birthday" to everyone right now, which fit right in.  Happy Birthday, Grampa!  Here's to many more!

I managed a few photos - including a rare group photo ;)



Mmmm....Goldfish.
Daddy and Cate (this is my favorite "Cate" outfit)
Cate
Claire showing Grampa his candles
Matthew's helping Grampa blow out the candles
Sarah and Matthew
Beth and Andrew with Baby Cate
Claire loves chocolate cake...
Matthew couldn't get enough.
Aunt Cheryl with Cate
Matthew & Daddy "Cheese!"
Group shot

No comments:

Post a Comment