Friday, May 29, 2009

Vacation - day 7

On Friday morning after breakfast, Andrew, My Mom, Jeremy and I took the babies to Currituck Beach Lighthouse in Corolla. http://www.currituckbeachlight.com/ We all climbed to the top of the lighthouse, it was a long way up (especially when carrying the babies!) You could see for miles from the top.






After we checked out the gift shop, we headed out to get lunch. The babies took a siesta in their stroller while we ate some Mexican food for lunch.
When we got back, Claire and Jeremy took a nap while Matthew enjoyed some more time in the pool.

Once Matthew went down for a nap, my Mom and I walked down to the beach for a few minutes while everyone was napping.

Everyone went to Sooey’s BBQ for dinner. The babies went to bed a little early after their long day so we watched the Great Outdoors and then Amanda, Jeremy, Ian, Mom D, Mom S and I played Skatergorries.

No comments:

Post a Comment