Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vacation - day 5

The babies got up early and had their breakfast before anyone else was up. They played for awhile in their bouncer and then my Mom and I took them for a bike ride while Jeremy went out fishing.
In the afternoon we went down to check out the pool. Matthew and Claire took a nap in their cabana and my Mom and I tried to get some sun. Jeremy came down after he came in from fishing to see what we were up to. He and Matthew took a quick dip in the pool (the water was a little too cold for me!).
After dinner, Ian, Amanda and Jeremy went fishing, while I put the babies to bed. My Mom, Dad and Andrew watched the Red Wings game. I walked out to the beach to take a few quick photos before the babies decided to get up again. Ian caught a good size striped bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment