Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vacation - day 8

On Saturday, we took a group picture on the front steps and everyone got ready for the day.


Matthew and Claire took another dip in their pool.
It was a little too windy to take the babies down to the beach so, my Mom and I took the babies to some shops in Corolla while everyone else headed to the beach.
Jeremy, Ian, Jason and Amanda went boogie boarding. While they were out in the ocean, a whole bunch of dolphins started swimming right with them. Jeremy said he was really impressed by it and glad he had gone out there that morning. I packed up my stuff and the babies stuff while the Twins took a nap.Later in the afternoon, the wind died down a bit so we took Matthew and Claire back down to the water one last time.
I packed up the car and we left around 6PM and drove all night to get back home. The babies did really well in the car, they slept most of the way. Jeremy and I took turns driving, while my Mom entertained the babies in the back when they woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment